The Cornu family settled in the town of Ladoix in 1870 and established the domaine in 1875. Edmond Cornu assumed command of the estate in 1956 and in 1959 began to bottle the fruits of his labor. Now operated by Edmond Cornu’s son, Pierre, the domaine’s holdings are spread throughout the villages of the northern tier of the Côte de Beaune. Their wines capture the broad spectrum of the best of Ladoix, Aloxe, Chorey and Savigny. The estate comprises 15 hectares, 13.5 of which are planted to Pinot Noir and the rest to the classic white grapes of Burgundy (1.5 hectares to Chardonnay plus 0.5 hectare of Aligoté).
Edmond Cornu Bourgogne Rouge “Les Barigards”
Edmond Cornu Aloxe Corton Vieilles Vignes